Steel Tube PLC Fiber Splitter 1×2, 1×4, 1×8, 1×16, 1×32, 2×8, 2×16, 2×32
FOCONEC is an experienced manufacturer of Blockless Steel Tube PLC Fiber Splitter, which features compact size, 250um or 900um input/output fibers, open-ended or with SC/APC, SC/UPC, LC/APC, LC/UPC, or customized connectors factory terminated.
Planar Lightwave Circuit-PLC optical fiber splitter is an important passive optical device, widely used in PON systems & FTTx fiber access networks to realize optical light distribution from Central Office to multiple premise locations, so PLC fiber splitters are also called PON splitters.
Our steel tube PLC fiber splitter features a small size, high reliability, good channel-to-channel uniformity, suitable for installation in a limited space. and all PLC splitters could have customized SC, LC, FC connectors, input/output length, and jacket colors.
Except for steel tube PLC fiber splitter, we have ABS box PLC splitter, LGX cassette type PLC splitter, rack mount PLC splitter available, making flexible optical power distributions.
PLC Splitter 1x4
PLC Splitter 1x16
PLC Splitter 1x8
- Steel tube packed PLC fiber splitter chip and arrays
- 900um loose tube fiber, customized length, jacket color, labels
- SC/UPC, SC/APC, LC/UPC, LC/APC, FC/UPC or FC/APC connectors
- Wide operation wavelength 1260-1610nm
- Single-mode SMF-28e fiber
- Good uniformity
- Low insertion loss
- Low Polarization Dependent Loss
- Excellent environmental Stability
- Excellent Mechanical Stability
- Meet Telcordia GR-1221 and GR-1209
- Conform to YD1117-2001
PLC-S-108-9-SCU-1M (PLC splitter, steel tube type, 1×8, 900um fiber, SC/UPC connectors, 1m input / output length)