ABS Box PLC Fiber Optic Splitters 1×4, 1×8, 1×16, 1×32, 2×8, 2×16, 2×32
FOCONEC produces a full range of ABS box PLC Fiber Splitter modules, which feature splitter chip & array packed in an ABS box. The input/output fibers are harnessed up to a diameter of 2.0mm or 3.0mm.
Planar Lightwave Circuit-PLC splitters are with wide operation wavelength covering 1270-1650nm, widely used in PON system & FTTx fiber access networks to realize optical signal splitting & management.
We can offer ABS box PLC Fiber Splitter open-ended for field spicing or with SC/UPC, SC/APC, LC/UPC, LC/APC, FC/APC, LC/UPC connectors factory terminated.
FOCONEC has Steel tube PLC splitter, ABS box PLC splitter, LGX cassette type PLC splitter, rack mount PLC splitter available, making flexible optical power distributions.
- ABS box package, strengthened 2.0mm or 3.0mm input/output fibers
- 1×4, 1×8, 1×16, 1×32, 2×8, 2×16, 2×32 PLC splitter available
- Single-mode fiber SMF-28e
- Customized input/output fiber cable length
- SC, LC connectors with UPC, or APC polishing for options
- Good uniformity and directivity
- Low insertion loss
- Low PDL
- High reliability
- Wide wavelength range
- Telecommunications system
- CATV networks
- Local Access Network (LAN)
- Fiber To The Home(FTTH)
- Analog/Digital Passive Optical Networks (PON)