Our high density fiber distribution box is a wall mount enclosure, supports fiber patching, splicing in one unit. It is available with 2, 4, or 9 adapter panel positions allowing a wide variety of fiber connector types, equipped with double front doors.
This wall mount fiber box is widely used in telecommunication room, datacenter for protective connection between cables and pigtails. It also used as a distribution box for fiber distributing, light splitting.
Cam Lock design offers good protection for outdoor application. Enough inner space ensures fiber routing with safety bending radius.
- Material: cold rolled steel
- Electrostatic spraying surface, light structure and good-looking appearance
- Multiple cable entrance ports, cable in/out from upside or downside
- Custom adaptor panels, suitable for SC, LC, ST, FC, MTRJ adaptors
- Double door, with big open angle, convenient for on-site operation and management
- Built of 16-gauge steel & folded edge design for strength and robustness
- Variety of factory pre-terminated cable assemblies available
|Capacity||9 LGX adapter panal|
|Material||16 GA powder coated steel|
|Coating||powder coated, black|