FOCONEC’s 4U LGX fiber patch panel / enclosure with sliding inner tray and accept modular designed LGX adapter panels/plates, or fiber cassettes. Within 4U panel space, we could fix 12 piece of fiber optic adapter panels, or MTP / MPO fiber cassettes, max terminate 144 fibers(SC connectors) or 288 fibers(LC connectors) in a compact 4 rack unit spaces.
All LGX fiber adapter panels, fiber optic cassettes allow easy & quick installation by means of fasteners (snap-in locker), enable easy fiber terminating, splicing, distributing and storage of fiber optic cables.
Black powder-coated steel case provides a long-lasting, excellent protection of optical fiber connection, splicing and distribution.
- High density fiber cabling in data centers
- Equipment rooms, building entrances, telecommunications closets etc
- Customer premise applications to for patching, splicing and storing fiber terminations
- Support 19” and 23” rack mount
- Built of 16-gauge steel (1.5mm thickness) & folded edge design, more stronger and robust
- Sliding inner drawer, more convenient installations
- Standard LGX footprint fiber optic adapter panels and MTP cassettes, based on 117.5mm hole-to-hole spacing
- Black powder-coated for a long-lasting, rust resistant finish
- Extended depth, allow more working space for splicing applications or cable storage
NOTE: adapter panels, fiber splice trays, spools and management rings not show in this drawing.
|Part Number||Product Description|
|QCRME-1RU3P||1U Rack Mounted Enclosure, hold 3 adapter Panels or fiber Cassettes|
|QCRME-2RU6P||2U Rack Mounted Enclosure, hold 6 adapter Panels or fiber Cassettes|
|QCRME-4RU12P||4U Rack Mounted Enclosure, hold 12 adapter Panels or fiber Cassettes|