Depending on rack mount enclosure’s height (1, 2, 3 or 4 RUs) and the adapter panels or fiber cassettes used, our rack mount fiber patch panel could accommodate 3, 6, 9 or 12 fiber optic adapter panels. The fiber termination cover a range of 6 to 288 ports.
Our fiber enclosures enable fiber splicing, distributing and cable storage in a compact 1, 2, 3, 4RU spaces.
Smarter, flexible and quick operational 1U fiber patch panel is essential for a successful fiber link. All adapter panels, fiber cassettes allow easy & quick plug & play installation by means of panel fasteners (snap-in locker).
Black powder-coated steel case provides a long-lasting, excellent protection of optical fiber connection, splice and distribution.
- Support 19” and 23” racks or cabinets
- Built of 16-gauge steel (1.5mm thickness) & folded edge design, more stronger and robust
- Sliding inner drawer with front panel, more convenient installations
- Accomodate 3 fiber adapter plates or fiber cassettes
- Standard LGX footprint, based on 117.5mm hole-to-hole spacing
- Black powder-coated for a long-lasting, rust resistant finish
- Extended depth, allow more working space for splicing applications or cable storage
- Data center
- Backbone cabling
- Intermediate & horizontal cross-connects
- Equipment rooms, building entrances, telecommunications closets etc
- Customer premise applications to for patching, splicing and storing fiber terminations
|Part Number||Product Description|
|FOC-QCRME-1RU3P||1U Rack Mounted Enclosure, hold 3 adapter Panels or fiber Cassettes|
|FOC-QCRME-2RU6P||2U Rack Mounted Enclosure, hold 6 adapter Panels or fiber Cassettes|
|FOC-QCRME-4RU12P||4U Rack Mounted Enclosure, hold 12 adapter Panels or fiber Cassettes|